Pop rock band, We Still Dream, have written a set of awesome Tour Tips for you guys to learn from. You can check them out after the break.
1. All gas stations will give you free hot water via the coffee machines… You can use this hot water to make ramen noodles, instant coffee, or tea.
2. Showers are hard to come by on tour but there’s always an apartment complex or hotel somewhere along the way….and they all have pools. You might have to jump a fence or two, but in the end it’s totally worth it. And if you want to get really clean don’t forget to pre-scrub with Suave 3-in-1.
3. Always bring a sleeping bag, especially if it’s winter. They keep you from freezing to death and sometimes you don’t stay in the cleanest places and it’s good to have something between you and the community couch that you’re sleeping on.
4. Bring vitamins and medicine. Take vitamins regularly to keep from getting sick. Take this tip seriously or you will find out the hard way that being sick on tour is one of the worst things that you can experience.
5. Segways… because walking is overrated.