This set of Tour Tips was written by the lead guitarist, Scott Shelby, of the thrash metal band, Warbeast. You can check out his tips for being on the road, after the break.
1. Always bring proper clothes. Sometimes it is hot, and a few days later your in a blizzard. Make sure you check the weather where you’re going and always bring a swim suit in case of no shower. Always bring warm clothes for the In-between seasons, you never know what the weather will end up doing!
2. Bring some work out gear, light weight stuff you can carry easy because all the laying up while traveling turns you in to a larvae. You have to pump up before you go on stage and it gives attitude!!!
3. Never let the headlining act take you out on the town in Amsterdam! Because they will take advantage of you and get you completely wasted! You will have a good time, but you will be in trouble with tour managers and band mates in the morning. You also won’t remember what exactly the hell happened!!! Trust me!!!
4. Always bring a gorilla suit to put on and go beat up Phillip Anselmo at the end of his set!!! Trust me again!!!
5. This one is real important!!!! Always ….. I mean ALWAYS, bring fireworks for activities after the show…. Or during ….and maybe before who knows???
Keep up with Warbeast on Facebook!
Which tip was your favorite? Let us know in the comments below!