Tennessee country artist, Kip Moore, has written an awesome set of Tour Tips for you guys to learn from. You can check them out after the break.
1. I’d say, you’re definitely gonna need a guitar, because you never know when something is gonna strike you on the road.
2. Ear plugs, the bus get’s real loud
3. You’re always gonna want a good mechanic sitting around because a lot of stuff goes wrong on a bus. On that note, make sure you get a bus that’s made after 1980. My bus is so old, it can never get through a whole run without breaking down.
4. Make sure you get a bus with an air conditioner that works. You don’t want to be on the bunk and have air conditioner fluid dripping on you.
5. Xbox because you’re always gonna have times where you get really bored on the bus.