The New York pop band Hank & Cupcakes have played hundreds of shows all over the United States including some high profile festivals and venues. With all of this touring experience under their belt, they are way more than qualified to recommend the 5 tips that you can read after the break.
1. Make sure you have either: Satellite Radio (preferably Howard Stern Channel) OR a lot of good music OR the unabridged ‘Lord of the Rings’ Trilogy on audio.
2. Don’t become an alcoholic. If you already are an alcoholic, you’re in heaven!
3. Burn that stage down every night like a mutha f*cka.
4. Write down every single expense and every bit of income. Makes it much easier planning the next time round when you know what your daily costs are.
5. Partying after the show with 4 Locos is….bad. Very bad!