Here’s the second part of the Metal Blade Records band, Gypsyhawk’s, Tour Tips for us. You can check them out after the break.
6. Keep the van clean and organized at all times. It’s your home for the next few months. Get rid of trash at every stop.
7. Pack light, you don’t need much on the road. One book sac and one medium sized duffel bag is all you need for an entire tour.
8. Stay as clean as possible. Public bathrooms are your new showers, get used to it. It is not cool or excusable to smell like shit and be gross.
9. Respect the bathrooms. As these are your new havens of sanitation, always treat them with respect. The metal gods crush those who defile the rest stop oasis.
10. Navigator’s job is to talk to the driver so they don’t get overly bored. Do your job.