The members of pop/punk band, Friday Night Fever, has written a set of Tour Tips for us. You can check them out after the break!
1. Don’t ever let your gas gauge drop below half when you’re driving through the middle of nowhere like southwest Texas or New Mexico. You will run out of gas.
2. Be careful where you park your van at night to sleep. The cops may surround your van at 5am and the situation will quickly head downhill.
3. Keep it small. The more stuff you bring, the more stuff you will lose.
4. Don’t book a show unless you’re going to play it. You don’t want to piss off promoters, come off unprofessional, or look sketchy to anyone.
5. The most important tip; if you really want to make it in music, keep your eye on the big picture and only tour if it’s beneficial.