This set of Tour Tips was written by Coheed and Cambria’s bassist, Zach Cooper. You can check out this tips, after the break.
1. If you’re going to be touring during flu season, get a flu shot. As someone who was on tour with the flu, trust me it’s worth it!
2. Keep up with personal hygiene. If not for yourself, for the 10 other guys on the bus.
3. Pack smart. Be prepared for any climate changes you might experience.
4. Take it all in. When you’re on tour you get to visit places you might never go to so try and get out and see them.
5. Bring plenty of things to read or do because there can be a lot of downtime between shows.