Rock band from Los Angeles, Cherri Bomb, were kind enough to write a set of awesome tips for you guys to learn from. You can check out part 1 of 2 after the break.
1. Always be prepared – Always have tons of extra food and make sure you have one of everything you own in your bag. Expect the unexpected.
2. Hygiene – Take a shower, wear some deodorant. It’s bad enough listening to each other in the van and backstage. No one wants to smell you.
3. Fans first – Fans are what you’re there for. Give them what they came for because they took the time to come watch you play your music.
4. Sleep, eat, and drink – As much as possible. It’s hard to find time for any of that, but contrary to popular belief, all three are important for functioning human beings.
5. Know where you’re going and where you are – Stay on top of the schedule, and if you don’t know where you’re going, ask. And it’s always good to know where you are. You don’t want to get up on stage in Texas and thank Los Angeles for being such a great crowd.