This set of Tour Tips is written by pop band, The After Party. You can check them out after the break!
1. Always have air condition in your van when touring in the summer, otherwise you will be miserable! Trust us, we’ve learned the hard way.
2. If money is tight (which it pretty much always is), a good way to save on food is to buy a lot of canned chicken/tuna and minute ready rice. Chicken and rice is a hearty, nutritious meal and it actually tastes great!
3. Always accept giveaways from strangers. Even if they are strange.
4. Spend a lot of time talking to your fans! Talk to them after your shows, meet them for lunch, play acoustic sets at their houses, ect. You will make some really good friends, and they will be a huge help in promoting future shows/tours.
5. Write your name on your under wear, because your lead singer will probably try to claim they are his. On the upside, he will probably end up with a nice STI to take home to mommy.