This set of Tour Tips was written by Suzi Horn from Prinzhorn Dance School. You can check out the tips after the break.
1. Have your own pillow and blanket. The more comfy stuff you have for the bus, the better sleep you can get on the drives and it can get chilly in the bus.
2. Tupperware. You may not fancy breakfast at 7am, but taking one with you to eat at a more social hour, genius. Cool boxes for any left over rider to start a party bus bar. Nothing should ever go to waste and you forget how important those waters are when your supping vodka cocktails at the show!
3. Sunglasses. Essential for late nights and early mornings regardless of the season. Seems like a cliche, but it should be sunglasses and paracetamol.
4. Sharp knife. Limes do not cut themselves.
5. Recycle boxes in the back, so you don’t get overwhelmed in your living area. Most European motorway services still don’t have recycle areas. We’ve written to the motorway man, but he never wrote back.