This set of Tour Tips is written by pop band Mechanical Kids. You can check them out after the break!
1. Look for the nearest Walmart for any needs. Remember, most Walmarts will allow you to camp out in their parking lot!
2. Illinois toll booths can be extremely costly, especially with a bus/trailer/van! If you have the money to avoid the toll booths, go for it! I-passes are also pretty convenient!
3. Have someone in your tour crew that knows AT LEAST the basics of mechanics when it comes to vehicles. You most likely WILL wind up on the side of the highway due to vehicle problems. Be smart and prepared for when it happens because it will happen when you least expect it!
4. Tethering is now available for both Mac AND Windows computers! Smart phones really do save you a lot of money on the road; especially when it comes to wireless internet!!!
5. Make sure that if you use power inverters on the road, make sure you TURN IT OFF when your vehicle is not running!!!