We’ve got a new set of Tour Tips for you to sink your teeth into. This set of 5 tips comes from the UK pop sensations, The Saturdays! You can check out their tips after the break
1. Think very carefully when you are packing your case before leaving home. If you are away for a long time, make sure you pack some home comforts like candles, comfortable pajamas and photos. That way you won’t feel too home sick when you are staying in a strange city in a strange hotel bed! – Mollie
2. Make sure you get to bed early the night before a show. Party nights should only be nights when you have a day off the next day! – Una.
3. Before you leave home, make sure your laptop has all your friends Skype addresses saved in the address book. You never know when or who you may want to Skype! – Rochelle
4. It’s vital to make friends with the caterers! If you like plain food like me, you might have special requests each night. If you’ve befriended the chef that’s on tour with you, they’ll knock you up whatever snack you fancy for dinner. – Frankie
5. Make sure you take your make up off each night when you get too bed. You need to let your skin breathe before starting over again the next day. And drink plenty of water all the time!! – Vanessa