This set of awesome Tour Tips was written by the indie pop band, New Cassettes. You can check out their tips, after the break.
1. Don’t smoke on the bus. A few days of travelling in a smoke box does strange things to your vocals.
2. Research your destination, find out where the cheap bars are while you are waiting around for your sound check.
3. If its free take it. Anything you get on the rider is yours, keep yourself from spending all your money in the service stations by requesting travel friendly food.
4. Take time out to wander around without your band mates. This will stop the inevitable punch up mid tour.
5. Talk to everyone at the gig, if you are nice people will be more inclined to buy your music. The days of rock and roll destruction are over, you can still drink and have fun buy being stupid gets you barred.