This new set of Tour Tips was written by Caleb Shomo, vocalist of the Red Bull Records band, Beartooth. You may remember from Caleb as the former frontman of Attack Attack. You can check out Caleb’s tips for being on the road, after the break.
1. Always bring clean underwear.
2. Have stage clothes and day clothes. KEEP THEM SEPARATE.
3. Use clinical strength deodorant because you never know when your next shower will be.
4. Figure out a comfortable sleeping arrangement in the van and sleep there to save money.
5. Play every show like it’s the last show you’re ever gonna play.
Did you find these tips useful? Let us know in the comments below!