This set of Tour Tips was written by Setting Sunrise. You can check out his tips on how to tour, after the break.
1. Always pack baby wipes/baby powder.
2. Stay hydrated (especially during summer tours).
3. Non-stop promoting.
4. It’s not always easy nor cheap, but try and have a designated driver. It’s exhausting playing a show and then driving to the next stop.
5. Find time to rest in order to not get sick.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE...
Latest posts by Joshua Weidling (see all)
- Drowning Pool’s “Unlucky 13 Anniversary Tour” with A Breach Of Silence – Ticket Giveaway - October 31, 2014
- Heart To Heart – DREAM TOUR [VIDEO] - October 31, 2014
- Hail to the King – CRAZY TOUR STORIES [VIDEO] - October 31, 2014