This set of Tour Tips was written by Setting Sunrise. You can check out his tips on how to tour, after the break.
1. Always pack baby wipes/baby powder.
2. Stay hydrated (especially during summer tours).
3. Non-stop promoting.
4. It’s not always easy nor cheap, but try and have a designated driver. It’s exhausting playing a show and then driving to the next stop.
5. Find time to rest in order to not get sick.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE...
Latest posts by Joshua Weidling (see all)
- Clean Bandit – TOUR TIPS (Top 5) Ep. 265 [VIDEO] - March 5, 2015
- Darkness Divided – BUS INVADERS Ep. 754 [VIDEO] - March 5, 2015
- Me Like Bees – 2nd ROAD BLOG from “Mid Winter’s Nights Dream Acoustik Tour” with Never Shout Never - March 5, 2015