This set of Tour Tips was written by the vocalist of For Today, Mattie Montgomery. You can check out his tips on touring, after the break.
1. Get a job.
2. Spend the money you make at that job on instruments and a crappy van.
3. Quit your job. Load your friends into that crappy van, and drive around playing your instruments for people.
4. Try to look cool, and fail miserably.
5. Congratulations. You’re a touring band.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE...
Latest posts by Joshua Weidling (see all)
- Sakara – BUS INVADERS Ep. 716 [VIDEO] - November 20, 2014
- SomeKindaWonderful – 5th ROAD BLOG from New Politics’ “Everywhere I Go Tour” - November 19, 2014
- Nick Santino – 2nd ROAD BLOG from “The Long & Winding Roadshow” - November 19, 2014