This set of Tour Tips was written by the vocalist of For Today, Mattie Montgomery. You can check out his tips on touring, after the break.
1. Get a job.
2. Spend the money you make at that job on instruments and a crappy van.
3. Quit your job. Load your friends into that crappy van, and drive around playing your instruments for people.
4. Try to look cool, and fail miserably.
5. Congratulations. You’re a touring band.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE...
Latest posts by Joshua Weidling (see all)
- Five Finger Death Punch Signed CD Giveaway - October 30, 2014
- A Breach Of Silence – 1st ROAD BLOG from Drowning Pool’s “Unlucky 13 Anniversary Tour” - October 30, 2014
- Jamie Lynn Spears – TOUR TIPS [VIDEO] - October 30, 2014