This set of Tour Tips was written by Coheed and Cambria’s drummer, Josh Eppard. You can check out this tips, after the break.
1. Always be organized: Life on the road is crazy enough so any time you can get a system down to keep things in order you should probably do that!
2. Take a damn shower: I’ve seen gnarly rashes and jock itch that ventures beyond the jock so staying clean is always a good idea
3. Load up on movies: Seriously, for those long drives nothing passes the time like a good 5-6 movies!
4. Warm up……a lot: When I was 20 I didn’t so much as stretch before we played! Now a good 2 hours of stretches and warm ups will get me through those shows where something aches!
5. Treat your fans right: They’re the reason you have a career. Don’t be a boob.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE...
Latest posts by Joshua Weidling (see all)
- Exotype – PRESHOW RITUALS Ep. 81 [VIDEO] - July 27, 2015
- Que Sera & Animals – 1st ROAD BLOG from their Summer 2015 U.S. Tour - July 27, 2015
- Red Jumpsuit Apparatus – CRAZY TOUR STORIES Ep. 311 [VIDEO] - July 27, 2015