This set of Tour Tips was written by Coheed and Cambria’s drummer, Josh Eppard. You can check out this tips, after the break.
1. Always be organized: Life on the road is crazy enough so any time you can get a system down to keep things in order you should probably do that!
2. Take a damn shower: I’ve seen gnarly rashes and jock itch that ventures beyond the jock so staying clean is always a good idea
3. Load up on movies: Seriously, for those long drives nothing passes the time like a good 5-6 movies!
4. Warm up……a lot: When I was 20 I didn’t so much as stretch before we played! Now a good 2 hours of stretches and warm ups will get me through those shows where something aches!
5. Treat your fans right: They’re the reason you have a career. Don’t be a boob.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE...
Latest posts by Joshua Weidling (see all)
- Of Salt and Swine – BUS INVADERS (The Lost Episodes) Ep. 78 [VIDEO] - October 4, 2015
- It Lives, It Breathes – DREAM TOUR Ep. 248 [VIDEO] - October 3, 2015
- Sister Sin / Liv Jagrell – CRAZY TOUR STORIES Ep. 330 [VIDEO] - October 3, 2015